Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Counting Collections Part 2

Since last blogging on counting collections (you can read that post here), I realized it was hard for me to give my teachers all the information they would need to get started while visiting with them.  Distractions in the classroom, interruptions, etc...always get in the way.  I decided it would be nice to have an easy go to guide for running counting collections in the classroom.  I also added some ideas on variations, assessments, and organizational tools from my experiences out in the classroom.  You can click on the picture below to see more about the packet in my TPT store. 

Great Give Away Jan. 31st!! 
3 lucky winners will win this packet!! Just become a follower of my blog and leave a comment with your email below! Easy!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Count-It-Up-Counting-Collections-In-Your-Classroom-1062040

Here are some additional pictures of my collection set-up.





Let me know if you count collections in your classroom and what you do to make it fun!

9 comments:

  1. This looks great! Thanks for the chance to win it!

    kellybrown28021@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a fun activity :)

    dawnsdoodahs@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to use Counting Collections!!!

    msjessk6@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that looks awesome! I started teaching halfway through October, so I'm still trying to figure out a lot of this stuff.... But your blog has been really helpful!

    teacheremily13@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this!!! Yay for blogs!

    treehouseschool1964@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun! I love this idea and how you made it so fun! differentiationstation@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this!!! :) Thank you for everything you do!! msingleton@tuscumbia.k12.al.us

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would love to have this!! Thanks for the chance to win~
    kimchaiken@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Since it is the month of love....I decided to give all of you a free copy!! Hope you enjoy and let me know if you have any suggestions for changes! Christy

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10