Friday, November 22, 2013

Recognizing Numbers

Why or why do K kids still have trouble this far in the school year recognizing and writing their numbers?  Core has them writing their numbers to 20 and for some students it seems to be an impossible task!  I have decided to develop a little jewel that I hope will help with the first step to writing numbers...knowing what they look like!!  I made it into a seek and find type of activity where the students have a target number and then try to recognize that number among other numbers.  I have posted a free preview of the product that you can try out.  The whole set to 20 is also available if you want it.  Remember...if your an AMSTI teacher, it's yours free just ask!  Click the first picture to visit my TPT store and grab your free copy!


http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Free-Preview-of-Number-Detectives-990741

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10