Monday, October 7, 2013

Halloween Part-Part-Whole

Hi friends!
I have finally finished the part-part-whole mats for Halloween and not a moment too soon right?  Halloween and all the spooks are right around the corner.  These mats are available in my TPT store along with the fall math mats too.  If you purchased the fall mats, the cards are the same in both sets so no need to remake those!  Yea!  I will be giving away three free sets of these mats next Monday...here is how to enter....become a follower of my blog, and comment below (be sure to leave you email address) on how you think these mats will best be used in your classroom. It's as easy as that!  Good luck!   

You can check these out a little more by clicking the picture!
 

 

 
Good luck to everyone and God bless on a great week with your students!  Thanks for all you do!

6 comments:

  1. These mats look great. We are right in the midst of addition and subtraction facts through 5. I would love a set of your mats. Thank you for sharing 3 sets.
    Amy
    qbeepatte@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mats! Would love to win :) I am your newest follower!
    lauraschachter@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your newest follower!!! These mats are awesome!!! I love that your packet can be used for covering multiple concepts and caters for my kiddos varied learning styles. They would be best used in my classroom for small groups instruction and at home for encouraging and facilitating parental engagement and involvement. I would love the opportunity to be a winner of your Math Mats.

    Thanks for the opportunity and take care!!
    foxysexyroxy10@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the math mats for Halloween! I am currently using the fall pack from your TPT store! These work great with my students because they have fun themed activity mats used for a visual to reinforce the math skill. We are working with part/part/whole now. Thanks for the great resources!:) jsheaj@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of your ideas!!! Makes teaching Investigations more fun! Thanks for the chance to win~
    kimchaiken@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for entering!! I decided to just give all of you a set!! Yippee!! Let me know if you didn't receive my email!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10