Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to all of you!  2012 was a busy year for me but I look forward to the new things that will occur in 2013. I want to start off with reminding everyone that if you would like to know when I update my blog simply insert you email in the box on the right side of the blog.  Be sure to verify it by clicking on the link when it is sent to your email. 




This first activity is super cute, FREE, and great to begin the new year!  It is from one of my teachers, Marisa Frederick.  She has posted it on TPT. Click the picture to get your copy.  Also click HERE to visit her blog.  Be sure to follow her! 


I posted some things earlier about the 100th day but I found a blog that has lots of great ideas.  Click the picture to see all of them.


I LOVE "I have...who has cards"  If you haven't used them in your room then you are really missing out!  These are great for number recognition and subitizing.  I found them on this blog. Click the picture to get your copy!

The last activity is from the K-5 Math Teaching Resources site.  They are called playdoh mats and are used in constructing the basic shapes.  These are great for stations and for the children to learn the basic shapes. Click the picture for your copy.  




Again...Happy New Year and I hope 2013 brings health and happiness to all of you!

Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10