Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Brrr Baby it's cold in Alabama!!

I don't know about your neck of the woods but we are really cold, wet, and icy here in Alabama today!  I have launched my TPT store (check it out on the right side of the blog).  I only have two items in it for now but  I'm working on a huge dice unit with subitizing and working with numbers so be looking for it soon.  Here are a few goodies I have found that should be helpful in the coming weeks to you! 


This first activity is matching tens frames to number cards.  It can be used as a quick assessment or just a station activity.  Click the picture to get your copy. Also, click HERE to visit another blog full of these activities!


If you have never visited the Illuminations Website, you are really missing out on a great resource! Click the picture to see this activity.  This will be great practice whole group, with the SMART board, or in a computer station.


Shapes, Shapes, Wonderful Shapes!!



I saw this on Pinterest so I'm not sure where it is from but what a great idea!  I think you can figure it out from the picture what the teacher did.  I plan to make myself a set this week and try them out.  This is great in meeting Common Core standard K-G 4.






This activity will be a great introduction to your shape units.  Click the picture to get your free copy.  Be sure to check out this teacher's other products while in her TPT store!



Here a few links to some great YouTube videos on shapes...Enjoy! 





Hope all of you have a great day!  Take care and God bless!




1 comment:

01 09 10