Tuesday, October 30, 2012

It's Halloween Time!!

Don't you just love this time of year! I am so excited about dressing Emmie Beth up in her costume and going trick or treating. I have some great pictures to share and a few good activities. Have a fun and safe Halloween!

Ok Miss Christy…I have created “COUNTING MONSTERS”!!!  Today at snack, I looked over and my kids were counting the number of chips on their desks!!!!  Then they “COMPARED” to see who had more!!!  They are counting everything in sight!!  Literally!!! 
Isn't that great?  I hope your kids are counting monsters....

 
This first resource is a real find!! Math journals FREE for the whole year! Click the picture to get your copy! Please thank her for sharing such a wonderful resource.
 


 
These are awesome math journals for the whole year and for FREE!!! Click the months of the year to get your free set!!

















Just a few pictures of some great journal entries I have seen while out and about!











 
I love these number sheets I also found for free. They are great extra practice! Click on them to get your copies!

The first picture is from Mrs. Harrison's room from Hamilton.  The second picture is from Mrs. Gipson's room at Colbert Heights.  Both are great for practicing tens and ones each day with your students.  You know they will have to practice this skill often in order to master it in kindergarten! 
Let's collect some pumpkin data with those left over pumpkins!



The last thing I want to share is a count down calendar set.  I thought this would be cute to add next to your calendars.



Happy Halloween!!


Photobucket

1 comment:

01 09 10