Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Sweet Summer Time!

Hi all,
I have not blogged in a while because I have been playing mommy! It is my favorite thing to do and I am already missing it greatly!  Here are a few pictures of the things we did this summer!  We went to the circus, ate blackberries from our garden, visited the zoo, and had Emmie Beth's 4th birthday!  

I plan to start blogging more activities and resources again soon.  I am currently in the mist of conducting four different professional developements for school systems within the next two weeks!  Whew!  When I returned to my blog to write this post, the blog had received two awards! Thank you to Janelle Bush and Amy Grout.  Click there names and visit their blogs!




That's all for now!  Check back soon....

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10