Thursday, September 15, 2011

Welcome to the Blog!

Hi everyone,
I'm very excited to finally have the blog up and going. Can we say Ya-hoo!! My hope is that you will find helpful information here whenever you need it. I also would like for it to be a place where we can share among each other. My plan is to feature ideas here each month that will coordinate with what you will be doing in your classroom. Please leave comments on the blog, and send me ideas to include. I will be adding to the blog constantly, so be sure to check back often. Thanks to everyone for sharing your pictures and documents with me. This blog wouldn't be great without all your ideas! As always, I enjoy working with each of you, and please feel free to contact me at anytime. Hope to be in your classroom soon!






1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! It looks great and I know it's going to be very useful to your AMSTI teachers. Now you've got to help me do mine! :-)

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10